Start detecting security issues in 5 minutes or less with Vectrix.
Summary: These instructions will help you get started quickly on Vectrix. The other topics in this guide provide detailed information on working with other aspects of the platform.
All plans come with 10 free on-demand scans per week.
On-demand scans allow you to scan and instantly identify active security issues across your vendors. This includes insecure settings, best practices not followed, data loss prevention, suspicious activity, and more.
- 1.Browse and pick your scans Browse the growing library of Vectrix security scans and select the scans you want to use. Not sure where to start? We suggest choosing scans for vendors that you and your business rely on (these are important to secure as soon as possible).
- 2.Connect your apps & vendors Easily integrate your vendors to Vectrix in just a few clicks. You can choose to save the connection for future scans, or forget it once the scan is complete.
- 3.Run your scans Now that everything is ready to go, run your scan by clicking 'Run Scan'. Most scans take less than a five minutes to run (we'll email you when it's done).
- 4.See your security issues Once your scan has run, you'll be able to see all identified security issues in two convenient ways:
- Email: We'll send you a summary report of all the issues found during the scan.
- Findings page: Navigate to the Findings page to see an in-depth listing of issues found.
That's it! You just ran your first security scan.
Pro Tip: Should you want to verify that any fixes you've made were successfully implemented, simply re-run the scan in Vectrix. You can do this by navigating to the My Scans page, selecting the same scan, and clicking 'Scan Now'.
Vectrix security scans can be used to monitor your vendors 24/7 for new issues so you won't miss a thing. When new issues are detected, you can receive actionable alerts with key details via your favorite output integrations, like Slack and PagerDuty. To use this feature, simply select Monitoring mode during scan setup.